Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists
Helping Canadians Reduce Radon Risk
An introductory seminar covering:
- What is radon
- Exposure and health effects of radon exposure
- Applicable guidelines and regulations
- Testing for radon: includes planning for testing entire building portfolios
- Mitigation of radon: mitigation of other soil gases is also discussed
- Radon and new construction
This event is targeted to building owners and managers, builders and architects.
For more information and to register for this event, click here.
© 2011-2020 Canadian Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (CARST/ACSTR). All rights reserved.